Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CAUGHT IN THE ACT..


Words :Adedosu 'kenzy' Adekunle

Now what will you do if you were "CAUGHT IN THE ACT"? Will you just simply acclaimed to what he (TUFACE) said in one of his tracks? "ME I NO SEND YOU" . Ok but you shouldn't get paranoid if you were caught. I thought by now you would have want me to spill the beans??...

Ok i will, but just before the Upcoming singer Zara and Chocolate City rapper/producer Jesse Jagz were alleged to have engaged in a make-out session in the rest room of GET Arena, Lekki, some weeks back.

The incident reportedly took place at the ‘One Night Stand’ event with Chocolate City rapper Jude ‘M.I’ Abaga, organised by 1 music networks.

According to the report which was published on the internet, the young acts made their way to the rest room ‘and while they were having a nice time, the Club’s manager reportedly caught them and embarrassed them seriously, bringing their happy moment to a premature halt”.

In a telephone interview, Zara who is currently a Radio presenter at Rhythm FM dispelled the rumour.

“I was at GET Arena for M.I’s One Night stand, that’s no secret but the making out story is very funny. Tell your source I said ‘Hi’,”Zara said laughing off the story.

Jagz, however, did not respond to repeated phone calls and SMS sent to his phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment